As I write this, the sound of the Virginia Tech-Maryland football game wafts in from the living room, I stare at fall flowers on my dining room table, and I think about the gorgeous fall leaves that are outside my door! I love fall! It is absolutely my favorite season! Apple cider, crunching leaves, crisp temperatures and sweaters just thrill me! I think my mother's love of autumn has definitely rubbed off on me! This fall, I am really trying to focus our family on God's blessings. The children and I will be discussing and memorizing Psalm 100 as part of our Bible study each day:
"Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the Lord Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves.
We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting
And His faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:1-5
Join our family this fall and Thanksgiving season, and let us remember all that Almighty God has done for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment