1 Peter 3:3-4 says: "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle (meek) and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."
"meek" - mild of temper; soft; gentle; not easily provoked or irritated.
"quiet" - peacable; not turbulant; not giving offense; mild; contented.
As the children and I begin a new year of home school today, I will pray for a meek and quiet spirit each day! God is growing me in this area of my life, and I can't wait to see what He teaches me!
Please pray for Andy, Maggie and Zach as they begin new studies this year. Pray for attitudes of obedience and efforts that honor God. Pray for them as they follow the model of Jesus Christ, and grow "in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and men (Luke 2:52)".
No comments:
Post a Comment