Happy late New Year, happy groundhog day, happy everything! We have been very busy around here beginning a new year, getting back into our home school routine, and just living life! Our days seem so busy with home school, David's schoolwork and church work, basketball games, band practices, ........ you get the idea! Since I know that I CAN'T be the only one with a busy schedule, I thought I would pass along one of my favorite time-saving recipes. It is prepared in a crock-pot - I LOVE a good crock pot! My mother-in-law gave me a massive 7 quart crock pot for Christmas - it even has a timer on it! Yippee! Anyway, here is one of our favorite recipes:
Chicken Soft Tacos
1 - 1 1/2 lbs. frozen, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
14 1/2 oz. can low-sodium diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 envelope taco seasoning
Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Mix tomatoes and taco seasoning; pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours. Shred chicken with two forks, and use a cup to take out some of the extra liquid. Serve on flour tortillas with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, etc.
Hope you enjoy!
1 comment:
Mom, we need a new post, seriously.
Post a Comment